You already know how to prepare your ice tea yourself (see article from May 22nd 2014), now we give you a new idea !
Home made Ice-Tea Ice-Cream !
To do so, you need :
- Tekoe Ice Tea (http://www.tekoe.com/shop/en/114-iced-tea)
- Ice cream moulds, like you can find at the Swedish giant (http://www.ikea.com/ch/fr/catalog/products/80208478/)
And it’s so easy !
Red Riding Hood Ice Cream !
- prepare a quite strong infusion (for 1l, use 4 teaspoons of tea), let infuse for about 5-8 minutes
- let cool down
- when you fill up the moulds, add some fruit (like strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, etc.)
- and go into the freezer !
Bon appétit !